Sunday, June 28, 2009

HK DAY 5

I suppose finish these post last year . But i am ...
lalalalalala~ignore just . =P
anyway, this is the interesting part because i was on HK land on the 5th day of my trip .

On the way for my breakfast, this is always shown in HK drama . the
lao beh lao beh houses.


On the way
.


Hong Kong Island

.
Repulse Bay (浅水湾)

Rich or celebrity s' houses are there .
Whoever rich and famous in HK,named it have it .

Temple in Repulse Bay .
.

Giant Buddha--Ngong Ping 360

High 5 with Buddha ..
Madame Tussauds' Museum 香港杜莎夫人蜡像馆
mum and aunty with their idol~~ hohoho~~Ayumi
...

My aunty was giving speech in US ...Hooray~


The night view . So so romantic and nice .Me and my cousin .

Tired body at night after walking here and there in HK,
last stop -- Avenue of Stars .
Me and mami . Random photo .
End of the day ^^
Ocean park is the last itinerary.^^

No comments: