Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The love

Force myself to update something on my blog.
Lazy bug i am.
hoho~
And YEAH~
Moving to a new house and streamyx is finally activated.
Staying here for almost one week but we both, left one room empty.
Who want that room ?
Nice environment .
And i betray myself coz i suppose to do my tutorial question now but i didn't.
Stupid...This sem will be much more harder than before .
Have to work harder lah...
Another is i'm going back to play volleyball...
Represent UTAR Perak . =="
Sweating . All are state representative . Good skills and whatever.
Hmm~ i also a state player...When i was 12 . XD
Did not play seriously when i was in high school .
i mean i was not join in state team when i was in high school.

Reading all my friends' blog...
all about love.
Here and there .
4 to 5 blogs .
Why ?
Love season ?
So envy .
i also want to hit in the season .The love fall from tree and just give me one .

No comments: