Monday, July 6, 2009

Bumblebee~

We--me & shiny went for Transformers on 24.06.09 .
i watched transformers. This is first and once i went for movie after moving to Kampar.
I bought myself a former shirt.
Just put a side everything, we both headed to Ipoh for this wonderful movie .
Movie Review : okey for me , coz i prefer first shot.



While i drove car,shiny took some photos .
Damn, i really didn't take photo for long long granny stories time . XD


People commented me close my eyes when i was driving . Believe yourself . =D


Nothing much in this post . Just to show some photos . hiak hiak ~
Quite happy this trip to ipoh .
But miss the time shopping in KL .
Damn thinking of KL right now .
Really want to be there for few days to do my shopping .
Haven't been there for half year already .
Shirley, Bring me to ur hometown soooooon, ok ??
=D

2 comments:

seazpark said...

hai~~~!!!!!!!!!

Leangz~** said...

where is thee transformer T-shirt??