Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lonely weekend

At home, me alone ...
Just a person stay in a big house.
Watching tv , using shiny's laptop(my laptop's adapter shotted),drinking and bath .
Play volleyball ? i'm so quiet .
i'm like that always.
Last time working also quiet like that .
I know i'm not good...
I'm kind like that .
i'm so sorry .
moody this weekend .
i don't know how to describe it .
i don't like it .
my face still in 'black'.
Hope change tomorrow .
tomorrow, brand new day .
Hope my new adapter okey with my lapbi .
Can't wait it come from dell .

^end* Moody ~

2 comments:

seazpark said...

y moody leh??
wat happened ar??
u ar~i think u really should get to to work!!
^^

huiyin ong said...

last weekend my housemates all go back hometown . And many problems happened.hmm...but now ok le .
y sould go to work ?