Sunday, December 30, 2007

NEW year - 2008

For 2007, it ends not so good...Not celebrating birthday and christmas this year.Stomach and gastric...haizz....But anyway, new year new beginning??haha...Look forward to new year?ermm...nerh!....not so...I like new year but i hope the time can stop for more in 2007,i have no comment on this.But this is what i wish now.

Christmas is already over.Now 1 more day, we have to welcome a brand new year and make me wonder.This is the 1st time i didn't think of it,think how my life suppose to be.Since i'm 18,many things have changed.I have to start worrying everything.There is not enough time to let me think other like when i'm 6-10. :S

Merry belated Christmas

Presentation on last Friday,so i have decided to wear a new shoes.New shoes i bought last semester. After class,my legs already peeled. Silly...Ya...what a good high heels...So on the home, i came out with a title for a post...But i didn't manage to come it out...So i share at here...'高跟鞋,你让我有爱有恨。'

Why i say so?Coz i begin with looking my coursemate wearing high heels...And i actually like that...So start to buy and wear high heels...Not so high...But really make ladies' legs thinner...*:) i hate them b'coz let my leg 'sakit'...


I like you and also hate you.

This year blog skin...Thinking of changing other...But ...still consider...

This year blog skin*Actually like it so much...

This coming new year, i juz want to wish me and everyone around me 'PIN PIN AN AN, JIAN JIAN KANG KANG'...



~HAPPY NEW YEAR~

No comments: