Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stomach betray me!!~

It is thousand of pain until i tear

For last week, i had to complete assignments with my irresponsible teammates as not eating my lunch to accomplish them.What is the point? I have no idea. Coursework mark is the thousand reasons for me work on.
As they want to complete it on last day,but i actually did my parts before that day.I was so angry to say that they are not responsible for their work...I know not all of them but almost all.

It's already not feeling well since last week.Now I come back to Penang ...And my stomach betray me,can't stand it anymore.The pain is totally ignoring my feeling...I thought it can recover soon.Unfortunately,I really turn here and there but it's still can't make less the pain.So, lastly, i went for injection. Cost me 80 ringgit.

And i feel very sorry when i yelled at my family members and black black face to them...I'm so so regret about that...It makes me feel guilty until now(Jan).

So,i'm not dying..Still alive to post this.
pity Christmas,can't go out celebrate with them.
I miss them a lot.

No comments: