Saturday, January 5, 2008

New year Countdown.'07/'08

So,this was first time in my life countdown with strangers and my classmates in 1 Utama, Damansara.



For past 18 years, i didn't really countdown like this...Feel not bad...Being a person in the 'spraying war' with stangers...Playful.
For damaging the ozone by spraying stuff,i feel so so Sorry about that...I promise this is my first and last time to do this stuff.


While waiting for the big gang of people gather together,WAITING make me fall asleep.



Ah soo was waiting.


When all gather together, let us walk towards the Destination!!!~





Crowd.
Don't know when the war startes without warning...And....KENA spray...




Who is the one??


'Snowing'?? =.=''
After countdown,we looked at the firework...i took same pic with my classmates...And a big news...One of my classmates met her 'love' here....hahaahaaa.....form 5 student oo....Hope she will get the happiness.:P

Skip for my steam eyes...=S




Cool friend `Ye Han`


Going back home~~Traffic jam for a while...

p/s: Actually I don't really know how to fall in love with the firework in my life time...TOO bad.

No comments: