Saturday, July 7, 2007

today'...7 all the way

today 070707,what is the meaning??


No meaning! i just went to shopping in mid valley and i realise i like to shopping actually.
how come girls like to shopping so well,including me???can somebody tell me why??
Shopping??buy what??tuala?chicken?make up base?gown?skirt? Everyone has their own meaning,right?i like to shopping....shoes i like the most...i realise i have quite a lot of shoes.I don't like to buy apple,shieXXtox,hypo,toilet paper but i have to... :(
Why???because i live my own now...no more aunties buy these things for me anymore...no stock in my home anymore. Everything is on my own now.



by telling you this,i am so tired. Today whole day shopping.Later on need to study. ;( headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh . at last . we didnt study tiok at tht night pun . hahahahaha