Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nervousless??

Yes..Done with my 5-min speech but i just stop at 4 minutes.how come this would happen??Because i'm nervous.I missed many sentences that prepared to say...sigh**but it's over.I don't think i did well in my speech.I was too nervous when my turn.
However, who cares,right??but other presentation is coming soon....(hate)...

I'm now in lab...waiting for another class to come...Maths.
After that class, i headed to the library and study for my maths...I haven't done any of my revision yet.I hope i can concentrate in library.erm.. i'm freezing now...
Tonight,i will like to have a lil rest due to last night i can't sleep well...i was too nervous. And ya...too nervous until i don't know what to talk about when my turn...*haizzzzzz...


10-min speech is coming soon.I can feel it...oh my god...speech...let me go.I thought i can handle it well...but i can't...wht the h*** is this??sigh**************


And i want to speak well...now in Uni,everything need to present...i know that presentation is very important for now and my career...i will take it up...:)
walk to my class now...bye!!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiya, why so nervous? Next time, don't be too excited until cannot sleep. I think you are not only nervous during your presentation but also shivering. Right!

Come on, be more confident and just do your best. No one will blame you!

Kambate!

Leangz~** said...

Keep moving on. I have chills too during my presentation. Just take it lightly. Support all the way from Penang to you. :-)