Wednesday, July 25, 2007

25th July's diary.

Today, i go to Utar as usual.i am wearing momoe jacket with singlet.I went there by UTAR bus.70 sen every trip.no place to sit...have to stand...This is not the first time.I already used to it...So...reached!when we reached at there,we went to canteen.Buy a Mexican bun.RM1.20(my lunch).


Get in class,the class look quite empty today.Sit in.do my Account.This is Public Speaking lecture.My class representers,they are representing TA9,which is my class to present in lecture class.I could say it is a quite good.No comment on that...Or maybe wilson is more on reading lol...and when sit on that seat,my angle has prefectly see at one moment...I love that.=)


English tutorial.In the class,we did past year question.Shit!i cannot pass it...14/30...oo....After that,i ate Mexican bun.


Account lecture.at first,very concentrate.....At 1 pm,omg...Sleepy...listen some didn't listen some.


Later on,discuss assignment.Don't listen the word 'assignment',Wa~hui yin,u're really hardworking.Honestly,we did nothing ...All get in lab then open friendster...what the h***...I was very exhausted when i can't do anything.



After that,we went to Jaya,nearest shopping mall.no no,go near jaya...mini market bought some food to store in kitchen.Also buy toilet paper.i had to hug it back as shiny bring other things.

Come back,charge my phone.Now writing post.And ya,someone is birthday 7 days later and i sent a little card to her juz now...Thanks postman have to send all the way to Penang.And wishing you:happy ya!!Bye then!

No comments: