Wednesday, July 11, 2007

nothing but friday!

I LOVE FRIDAY!
TGIFriday.
today i had finished my account test...and now o relaxing....YA!!So relaxing....sitting in front of my electric device~for whole night,just searching for nothing...no....maybe a bit la :b...i think i'm crazy of doing all those test...stress lo~nex week...3 tests are coming soon & presentation & writing journal for assignment....headache....i didn't sleep well these two days because i had to finish my speech outline and study for account test...


and something happen this Friday....do you know what is that?
~i'm going to give 5-min speech in my tutor class...i have no idea of doing this...ya,admit that my classmate did quite well in this...ok la...maybe some....
i'm now nervous already...i don't really prepare for that yet...i need to start tonight...so don't disturb me...ok?haha...i don't know i will complete it tonight also...wish me luck la~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...

i come liao

hehe...


test test test...aiz

sienz oredy lo


u-life

sienz...

tml turn u present liao...

hehe


i wan c u wear formal...lolz..

do it 4 ur best!!!!!


i will support u..hehe