Wednesday, June 20, 2007

RM6 has been stolen by someone!!!

On 20th of june,means today.One incident has happened. I was going to library in UTAR.It was 4pm already.i was in library until 6pm...while i was waiting for UTAR bus to come,i heard someone stole my friend's books..Those books are text which cost us a lot of money!!!oo...luckily i did not put my text outside...

So,after i went back home.I went to buy dinner for myself."Oops,where is my money??"then i have a thinking.Ya,my money has been stolen by someone else.Ya,like my friend,been stolen!!!the thief is so good,left 70 sen for me & some bus tickets...*.*So he or she has stole my RM6...you're so cheap...

''y steal student 6 ringgit...so cheap...steal students' books...where r u ethic!!!such a jerk!!do u know RM6,i can buy 2 meals??Don't think that i have to save that to buy my meals!!"

2 comments:

Leangz~** said...

how about ic and other things?

huiyin ong said...

tht thief very kind...juz steal rm6 =.=''