Saturday, June 30, 2007

等不到巴士的滋味。。。快乐的半天。。

haiz...on 30th of june,i had prepared to have test at 12 noon.
So i was waiting for bus at 11.30am.
I got prepare then wait.i got down wait for bus stop at 11.20am...
i thought it was early enough...BUT i waited .and waited..it was 11.45am...
We started to be nervous...how come the bus still not coming here yet...?
I started to stop any taxi for driving us to take my computer studies TEST....it's not class...if class, i don't mind to be late.:b
Luckily, i have stopped a taxi...that taxi driver is so kind...he tried to drive to my school as soon as possible...at the end...i took my test and settle down... taxi driver(kind uncle)...thank you!!


After this,i was going out my friends...evon,shiny,ivan,khai ni(nancy) and so on...it was a happy trip going out with them...we went here and there,buying nothing...juz have lunch at kim gary...almost 1 year i haven't been to kim gary...i like their dish actually...but not their envoirnment...there are too noisy for me!YA!!is a happy half day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes , happy day . i enjoyed melepak too . yday ~ hoho =O

Anonymous said...

i dunno wan say hamik..
juz hope u oways be happy..
take care my fren!!^^