Monday, June 4, 2007

new life in new place...

i stay at PJ two and a half week already.i have used to it....??
used to wait for bus...go here go there...spending my money away...hoho....it's a kind of life but in other thought,it is a tired journey for me and shiny(room mate aka classmate).
We have a pair of legs and brains to thing this and that...save here save there....it's a new life here...
I like it actually challenge and tough.i can make it!!



Took these photos in rapidKL...T629..>the driver was waiting for the traffic light to turn green...my friend was posting 4 me to take photos??:b 


In my room,there was dirty when we came in,so we started clean it up.It's was very tired...so slept when we haven't mop the floor...haha...next day,we mopped it la....Now it is clean ...always.hehe^.^It's a busy week coz this week we have leturer class & tutorial class together....i have to try new style to study here.all in english...want to go hell...it's a difficult part for me...i like english but i am not that good in my english...haha...
Below is my room::


'i ask shiny:want to tidy up my bed before i take photos...she said no need la'so here it's come...'
 
this is my desk and my books...new text book...anything look nice la....
haha....
just now we paid our rental...now become more poor @.@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

izzn't the life u wan for urself..
we miz u in Penang lo~~
look at ur blog...
we all very miz u leeh~~
remember come back annouce 2 every here,ok??

huiyin ong said...

is jo pin,rite??
haiyo..i miz u all there...
i wil tell u when i get back Penang...don't b sad...abo i oso wan to cry oready...ok?
hope u all call me when miz me ...hahahaa