Monday, April 5, 2010

Story reading

Story is a common term for description of a sequence of events, notably:
Bedtime story is a traditional story form of storytelling, where tell a child at his bedtime when he prepares to sleep.
Or fiction narrative of television showing American soap opera.
In the simple life story and i often not describing a long story to a specific story, it is only the touch-and-go of my camera has captured. Since short story is a brief narrative format include wide range of style.

Skip all the story telling.
Start the narrative.

1* It was Christmas on 25.12.09. Celebrating in Gurney Plaza,Penang and having lunch at Seoul Garden with family.

2* It was on 2nd Jan 2010. She's back from Hong Kong + USA. Glad to see her. She has many checked luggages.:)

3* I went to Hard Rock Hotel. And pretend i'm like that,remember ?


4* I,Evon,Xin Shi,Shiny,Caryne,Benny and Daniel went to Tanjung Tualang, a place near kampar to have delicious seafood. I still remember how those prawns were seducing me to eat them.


5* This was on 7.2.10. It was a pre-CNY celebration aka Miaw Tze( ex-classmate) birthday. I can tell, back to time when i was in Petaling Jaya campus. (They are my foundation classmates)


6* Pretend to have reunion dinner. Friends were complaining the facebook uploading of their friends about "lou yu shang". This was the decision by them to have a reunion dinner together before 14.02.10.


7* Steamboat for reunion dinner .I miss it now. Can we have steamboat every time? 

8* Family members and grandma.

9*  Happy birthday to Carmen Lim. Thanks to Carmen praise me a sexy creature that day in her blog...Happy max ;) These photos were idea from Ye Han.

10* Reunion dinner with all my classmates.

*END*:)

3 comments:

Leangz~** said...

I look like a red bull. :-P

Leangz~** said...

I look like a red bull. :-P

huiyin ong said...

because you run towards me .:P