Thursday, April 15, 2010

KPMG trip

This is the first experience aka trip to Accounting firm. I headed to located Damansara head office of KPMG last Friday. 
Excited and happy. But received news about my friend passed away last night, i didn't really sleep well that night.
Back to topic.It's fresh for me, everything there. They are in the building in between of One World Hotel and Sri Pentas. On the way by bus at 7.15am from Kampar to Damansara, Petaling Jaya. We can leisure mall beside,guess what ? :) 
Briefing, office tour and talk by one the partners,Peggy about KPMG . History,benefits,qualification,working experience,situation of their company.




Such a waste,my camera is not here...

Start my journey now...

Entrance. Walking in.

Reception 


me. I know ugly . :/

Partner of this trip : Li Yoong

Peggy was giving talk.


Office tour. Lead by this man,Ken from HR department.

Oh...i know fierce. ;/


Learning department ?

After this,served with cakes and mocha in there.



Something interest i saw in Jusco Food Department. Left: sushi with Hello Kitty. Right: Little Pinky Cake.
Oh, had 30mins walk in 1 utama . That's why i saw them :)

And this trip ended at 2pm. In the bus until reached Kampar at 5pm...Delay because of the bus driver. 

*Off*

No comments: