Friday, July 17, 2009

Masiswa Games

I have been scolded by my friend,

as she said she don't know i went to UTP for volleyball .

She said:" What is ur blog doing ? U went there a week ago and u didn't update ur blog to acknowledge ur friends about ur games ."
Like that,
kena marah -.-''
However, it has been two weeks after i came back from UTP and
blek, i always post late post, cincai u suka ~hahahahahahaaa...

Now,random photos .




 Monkeys on the stage. -.-'' still enjoy .


 .

Gold medal.



 


Group photos .
After games photos.
I know i am not that good .
=)









End!off~ hYin is quiet . *.*


3 comments:

li yoong said...

were u dancing on the stage too??
hehehe....
i hv started my blog(finally) -3-

huiyin ong said...

aiyer...finally comment on my blog .

Leangz~** said...

U look cute, sister! :)