Friday, February 27, 2009

Recent

What am i doing after i'm back to Kampar ?
I just explain ...Nothing special .
Everyday almost doing the same thing .
No surprises , no spending more , no new information .
"Katak di bawah tempurung" suits me .

Studying in here , really really the same .
No new idea, new colour .
In this small small town, i always attend class according to timetable,i do not complete my tutorial question before enter the class, going to 'old town'(not the coffee shop), 'high tea' with my friends, get closer with my classmates,going to take photo with my classmates officially, stay at hostel sleep,in front my laptop,watching series...
The conclusion: I'm damn bored with this life .
I did do a conclusion about i need a stable life . However, I found out that i need some challenges to upgrade my life .
Bye , attend class again ~

Quote :
By using 'Changing the face ' change to ' Facing the change' .

4 comments:

seazpark said...

真的还蛮沉闷下,嗨呀。
多来我的部落格让我过一些
开朗的气息,探险的精神,疯狂的行径
给你咯!!哈哈。
有时候终归中举也是一种方式。
倦了,就找找新方向吧!
要相信这个世界是很美丽的,是充满感动的!好吗?

huiyin ong said...

好~我会常去的。你那么风趣,我想一定笑翻我的。
谢谢你~kiss.muakz~

seazpark said...

娜~~
你自己讲的啊~~
不来你就知道。

seazpark said...

娜~~
你自己讲的啊~~
不来你就知道。