Tuesday, March 17, 2009

0 title

SPM and STPM were out . And my friends are getting the result .Good or bad , ok ok la...How would i know right ? But,i am thinking of myself...I should be there if i am not in UTAR...

AAAARRRRR.....Talking about UTAR,i damn geram! Just now told me postpone our mid term test on this Saturday. But i bought the ticket to go back Penang...

No brain people doing something no brain...How come don't have enough room for students to study and keep asking people to come ! Stupi*!Even we don't have room to finish our test . Just simple as that...Lecturer oso very 'zhu su'(kedekut)...Ask him to come out with four different questions also 'hiam' dang 'hiam' sai....
Don't come here!!!!![Advice to who wants to come]
Me and shiny and li yoong want to transfer to IxTI already...[jokin in lecture hall]


Haiz....Come back ...Talk about test . Now kopi,coffee,kopi,coffee...almost everyday...Since i fell down las time,my urut sifu ask me drink less coffee,but this two weeks i drink almost everyday...I know not good,but i have to ...After everything ends,then i will stop...But final exam coming coming ....Walao!Kopi plzzzz~~


And annoucement ! i'm coming back Penang for weekend..(50%) only....Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Belum tau lagi .=S


This are photos i took n-day ago...Full moon that day...We go 'shang yue' that day...Actually chit chat a lot.



Shiny deleted her with me...She said not nice -.-''

No comments: