Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gift

hai, I'm back to Penang for 3 days already...I do everything i can...and also sleep...But i can't sleep.I don't know y =(
Just finish hawker food...All i also wan to finish them but i scare to b more fatter...Have to control myself.


Let me describe to u...This pic was about my cousin gave a treat at 600cc...since she owe me my 2 years birthday presents...haha...And she worked last year...It's time u treat me la..~We took in 600cc...We did had our enjoyable time...

honey,i love u???We always greeting like that.=b


Thanks Q~honeyy~



After this,I finally got a new purse...I quite like it but ok la...What can i do?I have no more demand.
Old purse and new...I love old d..But poor quality.

Another gift,
from SK-II.Aqua series i think.Just go get it this afternoon...Wan to use it 2moro lo...ermm...the day after 2moro..Whatever la...I get it free...*=)



A Chinese New year gift for mami. I hope she like it...ermmm....'gold'...


After all,i think i will mami and aunties to clean up...'da shao chu'...sleep and do something i wan to do before New Year...Hope i have a good new year...I think i'm going to watch series to finish my holiday...

And i start to force myself to stop thinking of u...Because i'm home now...And i don't wan to start all over again...

No comments: