Monday, February 18, 2008

What have i done on this Valentine

For those couples are celebrating Valentine day,u should take out some times to celebrate with ur partners.
Since i didn't have any date,so i'm staying at home to keep my eyes away from those couples...I'm always wishing them blissful and togetherness,just valentine is with their partners.

As i'm at home,wht have i done?
Errrrmm...
I do nothing ...I think...
Boring day for me...

And something happen....

I found this box....This is what i get from my best friend in primary 6.She was my volleyball partner.We know each other since kintergarden.She gave me a gold boat ...


I juz left this box...The ship...throw away...coz sudah 'patah'
A gift from Sentosa Island,Singapore...hahahaa-.-''

MERLION

bought this chinese girl when the trip to Singapore.
gifts from china and korea by aunties which i keep in the box


Cutie dolls from my ex-pimary classmate and
silly ultraman from my ex-secondary classmate.He said was from kl...=S laugh*


Pencil collection when i was a child.

Last but not least,'ba guli'....hahahahahaa...this what i left...
-The End for Valentine-
::this post suppose post on Valentine but my pc is crazy...so now it is...sorry for late

No comments: