Monday, October 8, 2007

Chocolate paradise.

.....ermm......Tasty,nice,wonderful.Why i can't get anything from that.Too much~





Last week,i went back to Penang and aunties left some chocolate and cheese for me which from Japan.I could only say that they were tasty,nice and wonderful.I'm too sorry that i didn't take picture before i ate.So i have picture after i ate them. =p Cheese is awesome.But...i prefer....

Recommendation :

White chocolate and raw chocolate have become Hokkaido's specialties.
It is 'present from Hokkaido'.That's the famous 白い恋人 (white sweetheart) chocolate from Hokkaido.It makes with white chocolate and cookies.

I prefer this not because it's very famous but i like that taste very much.I even bit it small pieces so that i won't finish it that fast...haha....=)

No comments: