Wednesday, October 24, 2007

celebration(sorry,a late post)

A celebration on me and joey's birthday on August but i am so so sorry,i almost forget about to post it on here.Friends,don't angry.I really want to post it when holiday,but i didn't have some important pictures in my laptop,so now i post it ok?? =)

On 24th of August,my classmates had a surprise birthday celebration for us.I knew it was a postponed birthday celebration for me,but thank you all anyway.


my classmates

They surprised me as i thought just for Joey's but count on me too ....wakaka...=b.Actually, i had received call from my sister and i went out class to listen.And i saw a cake.Oohh...i thought was for Joey...So,i didn't have anything surprise.Just angry,why don't have any celebration for my birthday =b...hahahahaaaa.....Ya,you all are too kind...Celebrate for me also.


cut cake



hui yin and Joey

I did have a good time.We did enjoy ourselves.Played with cakes like monkeys in the class.Snapped photos around.

by the way, a card from shin zhe.She gave the 1st one,and i complained:y write my name wrongly...Then she did the second 1 for me...So sweet....my friend...haha...Thanks for your cards!Love them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Rather valuable information