Saturday, May 26, 2012

The ruff guide to yoga: Cats and dogs

Here is Sunday morning. After I went for a session of exercise at Youth Park, I took my breakfast while read newspapers. Somehow, I like to flip on news that is more entertain me. What I found today is..
This creative and cute pictures. These pictures show the series of yoga steps that we learn in yoga class. Photographer Dan Borris and his former yoga teacher wife Alejandra.

Somehow when I look at first sight, I do want to believe this is real. I mean.. dogs and cats do yoga. However, I am still a logic person. I looked into the news that they spend time to comfort them and do some computer software to make the difficult yoga poses become real.

I like it! Cute and I smile when I look at these pictures.

(Credited to dailymail.co.uk and Caters News Agency)

No comments: