Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's midnight over here

It is a turn point for mid of year ends and now time 1150pm. Listening Glad You Came from The Wanted. I do not have any topic. I think this post will only be a mess. Whatever! XD

 Found the photo that took on Feb. Charlie Brown, Straits Quay in Penang Island


First, our famous and founder of Facebook is married and announced through Facebook own page. LIKE. Low profile I would say. :)

For statistic until today, there is 1,390,948 people click like on the his new status.

Next, I become a bread soak with water??
This is how my sister describes my brother-in-law when he grows fatter. It is also to explain the person become fatter or "volume" increases. I probably become the another bread, swimming in Milo. It's time! ting ting ting..to climb up from the Milo and dry myself. LOL!

-.-'' Alright!

Run baby run!!

End listen to California King Bed by Rihanna. Going to sleep. Have to wake up early to get ready for another day.

Cheers! :)


No comments: