Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend

Left a test after this week,i had finished presenting my individual presentation.
Did...not that good as i expected.
How come i stuck every single word i want to throw out ?
Maybe last week i stucked too much . XD

Anyway,
I am planning to go back hometown after my test...Next weekend.
Ooh...I miss my family so much.

After so many tests, i hate that coz i not well prepared for everything.
I can feel that i did very bad.

Anyway,i feel so free and my birthday is near..And i don't want them to ruin my happy feeling =)
Going out this weekend . No more stay at home..XD

These are conversations we made this few months.


My friends are telling me: " Why you can stay at home without going out for whole day?"
hyin:" i did go out, out for lunch XD"
friends:"Kampar people come out at night,you come out afternoon. "
hyin:"I did go out. We go ipoh and pasar malam..."
friends:"pasar malam also go at 6. When crowded people, you have already disappeared. "
hyin:"hot if so many people at pasar malam"
friends:"..."

*end*

2 comments:

Moko said...

haha...
u r like isolating urself

huiyin ong said...

maybe...but no more la...i have u *shy*