Saturday, August 22, 2009

If you are in a box...

Today,i learn something.
Enjoyable .


I lost in my middle way to my past.
And i did not find any solution and keep on stucking in the box...

Big box with few people play their roles..

And i am one of them.

And i forget i am in a big box and i have to take care a lil box of mine.
So, i lost in middle of the forest.


Today,i found something.

Instead of in a big box,i got myself a lil box.
First,i cannot realize that all these are under mine.
That means i have to take care of that.

All that,no one is going to help u.

After that, i found out.
Opss, how come i always cannot find this.

And instead of standing in the box,RUN all over you box.

Even out of box,MOVE and RUN.

And know what I want to do.

Don't do more than that .

MOVE the way I know exactly what to do.. Don't stand still in the box!


p/s:birthday post with ♥ coming soon .~~

No comments: