Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wa~waterfall~


The so call waterfall is.
Lata Kinjang near Tapah in Perak.

I went there twice in two weeks time.
Once was with my friends+housemates. Second was with my bro and 3 aunties.

I have no idea about lata kinjang until now.I don't even know there is a waterfall there. That such beautiful and natural~There are a lot of people go there on Sunday afternoon.And with my family,we went on Sunday morning. I love that place. It seems so peace on top.

(08.06.08) Sunday afternoon :



Photos by Shiny.As i was trying to comb my hair to snap a better photo. At the bottom pool of the waterfall.

The whole housemates. 4 of us. the driver and the only guy(at the bottom pic).Just little size besides the tree.


So worried about her when she was walking on the stones.

(15.06.08) Sunday morning:




My legs...snaped by my bro.

The aunties-3 of them

The nice view.

My aunties and my bro came to visit me on the Saturday and Sunday. They and i experienced the hotest day in kampar with 5 people in my room like in the oven. Anyway,glad they came. Let them enjoy everything.:P They said they like the place so much. Miss them now.

No comments: