Friday, June 6, 2008

In Kampar...


First of all, i wanna apologize for not inserting new post.Actually at home,my computer is 'cacat'.In Kampar,the line is not ready...I have a lot to post actually,but please wait me yaa~

So,i stay in Kampar for 2 weeks.
Ermm...The view is damn nice.I love it.I want to snap it to show my family and readers from my blog,but my phone camera quality is limited..I can't capture what i want to capture.

I change my blog skin...Do u notice it?But it is still in process,seem like imprefect to me...Still have some i can't manage to make them what i want...

Last Monday,i knocked my hand with toilet paper holder(i think it named like tht)...My hand 'dark green' la...It so so hurts!!Want to snap photos again,but my phone camera still bad...

My microeconomics lecturer look like the 'Ugly Betty' main character:Betty.When i'm in her class,i always think of ugly betty.I can't concentrate..hahahaha..~

Anyway,




...

No comments: