Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Test again

Today i just have finished my 'Writing for Business' mid-term test.A word...Difficult.I don't really know how to complete it.It's changing from this to that.What 7C's ?concise,correct,complete,concrete...who care when they are wrting an essay???All must complete and u will get a tick...Curious now.
=.=

anyway,don't want to mention about this anymore.Many tests are coming...tong tong tong...study weeks and assignment week.faint! Always so much work to do when school starts.

I think i have to tell my aunts not to come visit me.Busy schedule. A lot assignment have to finish.Haven't start any of assignment yet...*Scare*...I hard to act cool if my assignments are not even touch yet.

AAAAARRRRR....help meeee!!!~

By the way,web page design is one of the subjects for this semester.It's hard and also other subject...I actually don't hate this subject but it's still hv some difficulty.Trying to do well in assignment and practical assessment.Hope that i can get a quite good marks in those coursework mark...

No comments: