Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dreaming.

Last night,slept at 1 am.It was tired day.Last night,doing nothing but online and playing games.Damn happy played until forget the time.


Shiny was not sleeping that early.She was watching Hong kong series.I didn't bother her...I slept earlier.=)


Few hours past,i dreamt.about SPM examination i will face.At first,i was taking bathe.And i couldn't find the soap.So i rushed to get a soap....And started to worried about my performance when exam.Most importance is i didn't know what was going to do for the exam paper...I mean which subject...?NERvous!Then i rushed again to take time table.Unfortunately,i couldn't find it...It made me terrified.Rushed here and there...


Then alarm(reality) rang......'lalalalalalalaalaaaa'(song)....Okey,wake up!!!~The story ends.


But i didn't sleep tight last night.The whole night.i have been feel like i'm really in dream.Doing nervous thing all the way.I'm feeling like energy exhausted.Really tired for the whole day.My eye is closing when my tutor is teaching in front.Sorry to say so.

No comments: