Sunday, August 5, 2007

PC fair in KLCC

Sorry for the late post.I was doing assignment whole weekend and very tired.

But anyway,i'm back.With some experiences at PC fair in KLCC. I have spent my lifetime at Penang and now i'm KL,with PC fair.On Friday,i went with my classmates.They are shin yi,joey and ling chee.We took LRT to there .Reached.

main entry

WAAA~so many people.We started walk here and there.At the same time, i actually didn't know what i'm looking for in this fair.So i just walked around.While wait for my friends to have a walk at a hall,i took photos.

hall 1
edited by me
There were many people.Although is Friday,but it's totally full. I can move but not on Saturday.I could not even walk.I had been push by the crowd and somebody was stepping on my leg.*ogh~ I was going back late as there are too many people there...also huge crowd queue for buying LRT ticket.While waiting for LRT,they were not queueing just went to the front and push themselves in...ala! wht **!!And i'm good to queue at the back.Next time i don't want to queue anymore.When i arrived at PJ,it was already 9.40pm.We  needed to wait for RapidKL...wait...wait....and wait...until 10.10pm...the bus came. We got back our home. We quickly run back.

And happy thing to report I get a MP4.from aunties as my birthday present. Begging for long time. Love you all..This is my birthday gift.How come i have such so many good aunties.*BIRTHDAY GIFT =D so happy happy.
new MP4 from aunties as birthday present on 20th August 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i oso gt go last sat neh!d pc fair very big,nw i jus noe pisa very small!lolxxx...walk until my leg very pain.wah,so jealous nia.gt mp4 as present.yaya,hapy belated birthday.hehe...

~*evaine*~

huiyin ong said...

evaine..my birthday hvn't pass ko...is on 20th.ala.....haha...present!!!

Anonymous said...

huh?aiyo,i think ald pass tim.hehe...paiseh ah!present ah,gv u a kiss loh,*muacks*...enough boh?hehe...den wish u hapy birthday 1st lah!

~*evaine*~