Monday, August 20, 2007

20th August-18th

It is 20th August 1989.And now i'm 18 years old. I have already crossed the line of adult.
Getting older make me very worried for me now onwards.I don't want to become older. *sad* But anyway,i am very happy when these two persons and my aunties celebrated with me.  Thanks for all who wish me on my birthday too.It's so important for me.Maybe i'm really miss my home very much.I usually celebrate my birthday at home no matter how. =(

*happy tone*



We went to Sunway.Who is with me?Shiny and Shou Pin.They went there to celebrate with me.We like to stand at there to watch people skating.It's a habit for us.Later,I could not eat sushi on that day as they were renovating it.Too bad!So walked here and there.Got in Secret Recipe. After all, we had a walk there then decided to watch 'Secret' by Jay Chou.I like that story line although his acting is not that professional.And,Shou Pin promised me to buy me a big pillow as present.And he did it.

He bought me a doggy.It has no name.Juz call it doggy. I'm not good in giving names.I like it...Thanks a lot...~




As for shiny~She bought me a cake from 'Bread story'.I like that cake. Next day,exact my birthday,we both sang birthday song...* sound lonely :(* Blueberry+black forest.I said no need to buy this cake(expensive) but she did buy for me~~ sayang ...muakkk...




And the next 1 will be aunties. They are totally cool. They sang birthday's song and recorded it and sent to me~touched*...Mizz u all la~i'm going back home soon...Wait me!!. And also want to thanks for the MP4.I listen it whenever i wait for bus,lrt,my turns,class and etc.
I am 18 years old already.^ ^
And happy birthday to me....!~

No comments: