Monday, April 2, 2007

Strawberry cheese cake

This is a late post.that means before i start this post,i made my 1st cake with my aunt.
So,now i start my little current issue with my company.I worked as a clerk(a kind of) and my colleagues discussed about cheese cake they made.Since i was new there furthermore i don't know how to make a cake,so i just keep quiet and listen.

This type cheese do not need to use oven,so i would like to try to make one.(don't use oven mean my house really don't have an oven).My aunt grabbed a recipe from her friend and we started to make a strawberry cheese cake.We just use tupperware because of convenient.  


So,taddaa..The strawberry cheese cake.Look tasty, aren't??I think this is pretty cool.I have made my 1st cake,my favourite cheese cake.


yeak....it is a little bit disappointed.It was too soft.Actually it didn't look good in pic,of cause with my both eyes.However,I really like it but i want it better like 'secret recipe'.But my aunty said this is the 1st and last.This experience costs us quite a lot of $.

let me tell u:
cheese*forget what type of cheese RM8.20
butter RM4.00
strawberry RM10.00
milk(sort like)*don't have recipe RM5.90
others.
RM28.10
How about the cost when i sell them??My aunty said this is high quality cake...haha...ya i agree.All else how can i sell them like 'secret recipe'.:)
10 pieces i cut out.It means 1 piece RM2.80+my time+process+workers(me & my aunty)=how much.

Anyway,cake---you are delicious...:)

(11 March 2007)

No comments: