Friday, April 27, 2007

About me 2 '05

Story continues...
when i was form 4(16 years old)...
i was in 4m1....& know a gang of friends...they are my friends...& hanging out & gathering together&joke & sometimes make me feel like want to give them a fist.

still 1 pereson missing...he don't like 2 take photos...anyway,no place 2 let u in :b
So this was a stupid year...& also a honeymoon year...
(This photos post here,i will get a fist from them coz they prefer longer hair...me too:)

On my birthday,we went to gurney plaza to celebrate.We always like to sing...so we went to Redbox celebrate.They were giving me a surprise.>

Girls : hui yin,let's go to toilet.
huiyin : i don't want to go...I wan to sing...(bcoz my song is next track)
Girls : No la...(they starts asking me go out)...accompany us go la!!....
huiyin : okey la....(i have been pull out by them)
(in the toilet)
Girls : (i forget what they ask me call)go call who who...c what or coming???
(then they give me shiny's phone)
huiyin : There is no line here.(and now,i felt something not well*in my mind*why asking me come out although i don't want...furthermore my cousin is in there)-although my cousin is following me out.
Girls : Go out call lo...
Girls : hey,no need to call liao la...
huiyin : okey ya~
get in the room.........
is a surprise,they are preparing a cake & singing to me...'happy birthday'...haha....i knew it!!
but always thank you...is a great birthday.
(don't have picture bcoz at that time,camera is in my bag and i almost forget)so later on...we went for bowling

and so on la....very tried go back home




-----other parts

it's me...i took it on 2005 >Christmas eve


THE END for 2005...

No comments: