Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Angel & Mortal

2 rounds games for 2014 and 2015. 

Round 1. Last Christmas. 

I am mortal and also Angel. I am mortal and also Angel. I have to treat my mortal good and also my angel will be nice to me. You have to do it secretly so that your mortal won’t know it. Leave some marks for them to guess. I buy her cookies, chocolate milks, etc and leave a small note for her to guess. On the other hand, I need to guess who is my angel. My angel is actually on holiday for the first week, so I guess so who is she. I don’t get any hint for the first week. Pretzel, notes, sandwich.. Lot of sweet stuff, but I know her from her first act. Narrowing my scope automatically.

At last, I need to prepare my gift to my Angel, looking for her and give to her.

And I got my gift from my mortal.

Round 2 – Valentine special

I was back from my Bangkok shopping trip and need to involved it. Different story line a lil bit, I have to treat my mortal good for a week and angel, coming down from heaven to do her job to treat me good. At the end, I need to buy gift to mortal, and tell him Happy Valentine Day. Through it is one way direction, everything is to mortal, I also buy a gift for my hardworking Angel. My angel is angel. I bet she might not know her mortal look like. Her long grandma stories every day are just too much compared to my work to my mortal (shame for myself). I am not expecting things like this. She must be sent by God to fill my this year Valentine. LOL.

My angel asks me to look for her on my gift. Everyone (angel) supposed to look for their mortal, but I have turn the way back.


Get to know new mortal and angel. Happy heaven~

No comments: