Monday, September 1, 2014

Haru~

The girl I like.


Daughter of Lee Tablo and Kang Hye-jung. Age 5 this year. How am I so obsessed to her?
1. I started to watch Korean show 'The Return of Superman' March which initially 4 daddys and 5 kids. And now it is my favorite show among the Korean show.
2. She says sweet things and loves her family very well. Really cuteness overload all over. 
3. She raps like his dad. No way to say, she is too cute to know or do rap on her own. 
4. She likes animal. Afterall I am the opposite one. Brave will apply here. 
5. She act normal when her dad is acting childish. Wow, apparently she knows what her dad is. Not for all, but most of the kids are thinking of their parents to be prefect to them, and childish is not acceptable. 
6. THE MOST point to think of: She is surrounding with superstars (YG entertainment stars, i.e. Big Bang). And they love her. 

Why I write this? When I have 'lim teh' or 'yamcha' session, some of my friends are not understand that (the reason behind is the kids from the other family in the show is really cuttteeeeeee, I admit and really overload) why I like Haru. Here are the reasons.

What make me fall in love with her?

Watch the video:


End. Love. 'Family is a beautiful thing'.

No comments: