Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pretty Christmas

With the Christmas-colored decoration and garments, I'm leaving my current work and switching to new environment. It was a happy moment with my colleagues and friends. I have sent all my Christmas wishes to you and my farewell gift to just let you remember me when you see it. I miss them, except for one. :P


Wishing everyone there, happy and all the best in future life. The world is so small, if you are going with your intention and willingness, we will meet again. Remember, the world is so "small". :D

Hopefully I choose the one I will work with and have to enjoy my life with it. If I die young, at least I enjoy my life to the fullest. Singing 'If I die young' by The Band Perry.:D

I'm sick after the day I left the company. I stay strong while I work.. Perhaps..:P
I still keep quiet until the reality comes in. Now Facebook is so advance, I think someone that I not mention to them about my situation are going to curious about my decision.  I will let you know if you ask. By the way, I do not rate myself as an impolite person nor unprofessional.

Merry Christmas, Santa. I hope my wishes will become true.

P/S: If you do not know what am I hidden inside my post, that means we are not close enough. :P

No comments: