Friday, March 4, 2011

1st week of March

Monday
Doing assignment.Almost done before deadline.
Another try on making pancakes. Less patient and they look ugly.

Tuesday
Spent whole day in campus.

Wednesday
Had a group discussion and class.
After that, we went to Flea market organized by UTAR Perak campus and PC fair by Computer Society.
Bought a microphone but i think it was mic fault to not function well when I talked on Skype. :(
Still cannot figure out what is going on.

Thursday
Busy day in campus and someone is making me frustrated and angry!
This is the last semester in college (hopefully), finally arguments was exposed.
Anyway, small case :P

Friday
Sleep till late morning. Watched Inception finally. This was recommended by my brother. Before that it was in my movie list, but commented by my friend that this movie was boring. Nah, now i knew how interesting it was. :D

Saturday
It is now. Morning 11.35am. Try to complete my final year project and ready to print out.
I did topic on organic food but i never eat it once. This was my reaction after my supervisor asked me about this.

2 comments: