Monday, January 4, 2010

bla1

Seriously jail at home for few days .
Seriously food poisoning last weekend.
Seriously do not know how to fix my skirt =[
Seriously not getting call from Hard Rock Hotel .(I DON'T like tht)[Updates: went there finally]
Seriously need a new phone because i noticed i can't press few buttons .
Seriously need to activate my camera .
Seriously need an outing from friends .
Seriously need a reload credit for my phone.
Seriously didn't receive any reliable sources .
Seriously no more doubt about something =).
And now i am seriously have to finish doing Sudoku for past few weeks that i promised myself .
Damn difficult and dizzy now .=S

i recently found someone that i am happy with. i felt like myself again, which startled as she re-appeared.
wow the song is repeating(Never knew i needed). time to continue with my Sudoku and yoga later =)

No comments: