Friday, December 4, 2009

04.12.09


With tired eyes,
totally need a rest.
Instead of i am here,
I am counting down the holiday is coming.
weeee~~

Today , last day of this short semester .
Next week, study week .
Next weekend, first paper = IT for management .
Fortnight, second paper on 21th of Dec .
And so,
i can celebrate this Christmas .
However,
i have no plan for that .

And still,
planning the holiday.
But i can feel,
my bank account amount is getting fewer and fewer . T.T
now might 3 digits but coming 2 digits ?
sh*tttt .
I hate celebrate big day then >.<

Going to buy a lil present for myself .
Cost a lil.
Shopping for exchange presents as well .
For this coming Christmas,
What is going on with me ?
I have no idea yet .
How about new year ?
Also no idea too . =.=

Spare my time with my family and friends,
and also my birthday present -Camera
this coming holiday . =D
Maybe have to plan some activities for no cost and expenses .
May come true =P

Shopping is what i like.
Buying new clothes for new year .
$$
AGAIN ~
...
Maybe i totally need to change my policy .
Don't buy anything.==

Update soon with plans ~

Chirstmas is around the corner at 21 days .
MERRY CHRISTMAS


No comments: