Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Santa






I know i have not been so close to you since i was born, and i never been sending you any letter before the Christmas come.
However,this year..i want something special for my Christmas.

i don't know if you can do it but i would take a bet.

Uncle Santa , this is my list...Or maybe you can make only one of them become mine..Then i would not thanks to God...but it's U~~please please please~~










This is at the 1st place.
SK-II Aqua Physic series .
My face is too dry.
i NEED this so much~














I want this so so badly...Camera ---Nikon P80.
i spot on this for so long adi..
I know compare with other, this is not the best...
But i am not too greedy.
This is enough for me >.O












Next
i want a new mobile phone.
But i didn't know any model i like.
But i want ...Change my 'lao beh' punya phone.










Last one, it is simple as i wish for my this year birthday .
i love that present quite much...Please let me have it.
I wish Santa was working on August.
Could i have one of them ?
Love you, Santa.

Love,
hui yin ong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am not that rich,girl