Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday 19th

First of all, i'm 19th. and become older =( 



My friends celebrated with me and other girl i mentioned last year.
For not telling me earlier,they gave my a surprise by asking to go for steamboat. I want to go there for damn long ago.Good job.=)

Otherwise,i don't even know when i can try it.But that is too early to celebrate 2 days before my birthday. That is not good to have 2 birthday girls in same month.




Miaw tze n me camwhore while waiting.


This year, some of my ex-classmates absent!!They have something to do with their society. How come? Should apologize with many gifts. 

I just got sunburn before my birthday and become darker and this is because of my society.Sport Club i'm now...They had Sport Carnival on Saturday and Sunday.And i celebrated on Monday.Blackie blackie i am. 



EAT EAT EAT~really full~




Finished~

Me n Shiny into the mirror again. Why i look so weird
The couple born in TA9 last year. sweet sweet~~


CAKE CAKE CAKE.
After this,go home go home.
On 20th August 2008,20082008,11.59am.I was on the way to dreamland.Suddenly someone was knocking my door hardly.Wah.i thought we caught fire in our house.But i still slowly walk there and open the door..SURPRISE!!My housemates. neighbour also come to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Really happy.
Thereof,no photos here bacause everyone is wearing pyjamas.
^End of this birthday^
Thanks!
*off ~No present for this year...except 2 cakes and 100rm Reload Card from my aunties...ermm....NO PRESENT!!!angry~~~

No comments: