Saturday, July 26, 2008

27.07.08

Today?
hmm...
my dad's birthday.
Evon's(classmate) birthday.
But not celebrating with them...
Coz.
1. I'm not Penang and dad is in Penang.
2. Tomorrow i have a test...So everyone is staying home study.

So I'm half way to study.Not studying finish yet.
'Beh ta han'!!
come watch 1 show first.
Tomorrow is going to die soon.
Wa...Now in Malaysia...Every1 is pre-ordering clothes and some ladies stuff.
I think they will going to be rich.
I don't know why. But i think they will earn quite a lot.
I love to look at them but not buying yet.
Yet last week i fell in love with one bag which cost 70rm.
Erm...Quite expensive.Shipment fees:15rm.
Total 85rm.
Wah...Not worth it.But i really fall in love with it.

Now everyday stay in school.And home.Nothing special.
Simple but boring.

Okey, it's time to continue my study.

*pass.
p/s: I'm a city girl...Until now i still don't like be 'Kampung' girl.

No comments: