Monday, September 24, 2007

i'm ON Penang island now....

24th of September 2007

After exam finished,i quickly come back Penang...I like Penang so much...

So report some when i'm now in Penang.
This is the 2nd day in Penang.

Something done :
1. i ate Hokkien mee when i first reached here.
2. Chocolate from Japan i ate.Very nice...
3. Gift from Japan i received.
4. Chit chatting with mami, aunties...talk about life when i study there.
5. Aunties and mami said i become thinner...Did i?? Happy=)
6. Watching Tv whole day...as my home tradition that tV is always switch on.
7. Ate mooncakes.Not really nice.
8. Saw my brother on Sunday.
9. Slept whole afternoon...
10. Wash my blanket.


Anything to be done:
1. Shopping.
2. Hang out with my lovely friends.
3. Volleyball time.Miss it so much.
4. Visit my friend and her baby.
5. Eat something i miss so much.
6. Reading novel.
7. Sleeping .
8. Drive car to kai kai.
9. Hang out with my cousin..qiu hong.
10. Add-on itemsssss......let my think of it...

So sososososososososososososo....happy i'm ON Penang.And mooncake festival.Let me go out and see...Is it a full moon today??Ooooo....I can't see anything.But i still very happy :D

No comments: