Friday, March 23, 2007

First and foremost

I am hui yin.Age :17.For my friends,this is my blog start from today.OK?? This is the blog i am going to share my stuff with my friends and family as well.

Just everyone keep in touch with me because i m leaving Penang soon.So,friends...remember step in my blog and say something so that i know you are still caring about me. =b

After leaving Heng Ee High School in Penang,i miss everything in school xcept cutting super short hair cut.Especially my friends,who I know; don't know.But I really want to keep in touch with my friends.Futhermore,i also want to keep in touch with my family & they can also keep an eye on me....haha....how come I so stupid??

If you think you are my friends,don't hesitate to ask from me my email address. I would like to keep in touch with you all.Like to hear from you soon. =)  /hyin820.spaces.live.com

I really like Penang...but i also like to go other places so that i have different knowledge. I think...
I will miss Penang...i swear!

No comments: